|Position||Location||Salary||Role Type||Closing Date||Options|
|NX647 - PCV Electricians||Various across the Black Country||£12.46 - £16.51 per hour, dependant on shifts||Permanent||30th April 2018||Back Apply|
NX647 - PCV Electricians
National Express operates bus services within three areas namely the West Midlands, Coventry and Dundee. We are the largest bus operator in these areas and one of the largest in the UK carrying over 1 million passengers every day. Everything we do is about attracting more happy passengers. We strive to keep everyone safe, if we can’t do it safely, we don’t do it. To do this we need the best people. We invest to attract, retain and develop the very best employees. This is where you join our team!
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced PCV Electricians to join our garage engineering teams across the Black Country. You will be working on a variety of vehicles, maintaining and repairing vehicles to ensure regulations and company standards are continuously met.
- Undertake scheduled maintenance and servicing for a variety of vehicles
- Assist with the preparation of vehicles for the annual MOT
- Conduct the maintenance of electrical components of all vehicles, including diagnosing and repairing defective electrical components and inspect the electrics of all vehicles to ensure they meet Company, manufacturer and Statutory standards.
- Fault diagnose, including the use of specialist equipment relevant to vehicles in your garage.
- Maintain and complete vehicle documentation
Experience and knowledge
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent relevant Engineering qualification
- Experience in working with HGV or PCV
- Positive and proactive attitude to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employees at all levels
- Apprentice trained preferable
Evening and night shifts, please contact email@example.com for more information