|Position||Location||Salary||Role Type||Closing Date||Options|
|NX643 Administration Assistant||Yardley Wood||£14,118||Permanent||21st January 2018||Back Apply|
NX643 Administration Assistant
To carry out administration and office duties for Yardley Wood garage, supporting the Office Supervisor as required.
- To provide administrative services and support for the Operations Manager and local Management Team, utilising I.T. packages as appropriate.
- Manage a DRRS (Merit) system; ensure matters are processed within given deadlines.
- To collate information for weekly and monthly reports for submission to the Operations Manager, local Management Team and/or Board of Directors.
- The administration of the depot, including filing, ordering of stationery and arranging meetings.
- The recording of absences for Engineers, holidays and assisting payroll as required.
- Ensure the telephone is answered and calls forwarded to the relevant individual. Calls should be answered in a professional manner, within 5 ringtones.
- To assist in the provision of information as required by other departments and to respond to all correspondence within 3 working days.
- Have a duty of care for the health and safety of yourself and your colleagues at all times, including a duty to report unsafe acts or omissions to safety. You should always follow all safety instructions in respect of how you undertake your role within the Business.
- Inputting revenue statistics into reporting system.
- Assist with the coordination of lost property
- Any other reasonable request made by the Duty Manager or other Senior Managers.
Experience and knowledge:
- Some experience of providing administrative support to a large department
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily workload to achieve high standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff and the general public
- Ability to provide support to all colleagues and managers
- Ability to work flexibly
- Experience of maintaining manual and electronic staff records and ordering stationery.
- Experience of working with MS Office to a competent level
Please note this is a part-time position working 30 hours over 5 days