|Position||Location||Salary||Role Type||Closing Date||Options|
|NX602 - Ancillary Cleaner||Coventry||£8.45 - £10.60 per hour (please note, this is a part time role of 20 hours per week)||Part time||24th September 2017||Back Apply|
NX602 - Ancillary Cleaner
To undertake the cleaning of the buses, garages and offices to the highest standard and working towards excellent audit results as part of the team.
- To ‘sweep off’ all buses, disposing of rubbish on a daily basis.
- To record any lost property found on the buses as per company process.
- To clean up any spillages or messes on the buses as required.
- To conduct thorough weekly cleans, including cleaning windows and rails.
- To record signs of any graffiti or damage to buses as required in line with company process and where possible clean or remove the graffiti.
- To fuel and shunt, and take through the bus wash upon its arrival in the garage (authorised drivers only).
- Ensure all documents are maintained to Company quality procedures. Demonstrate flexibility in line with operational requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping and conform to Company standards and health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Duties and responsibilities vary from time to time and the post holder will be expected to perform other duties which are reasonably comparable in accordance with the conditions appertaining to the post and to meet operational requirements.
Experience and knowledge:
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own.
- Understanding of tools, techniques and chemicals and the willingness to learn.
- A proactive attitude.