|Position||Location||Salary||Role Type||Closing Date||Options|
|NX525 - Mechanical Support||Coventry||£11.36 per hour||Permanent||24th January 2017||Back Apply|
NX525 - Mechanical Support
Please note this is a night vacancy working between the hours of 22:00-06:30 (Tues-Sat)
To assist the Managers and Supervisors of the depot Engineering function, to effectively plan, monitor and control maintenance of Company vehicles and premises, in line with VOSA, Company and ISO 9001:2000 standards.
- Conduct the following tasks on the required or relevant Company vehicles in your depot
- Manage service duties through bus allocations, changeovers, garage plan and liaison with the Traffic office
- Carry out routine services
- Carry out on the road changeovers
- Carry out oil changes quickly and efficiently to manufacturer’s and specialist standards
- Conduct road wheel change
- Repair minor defects wherever and whenever needed
- Ensure all documentation is maintained according to Company procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility in line with operational requirements. Maintain good housekeeping and conform to Safety, Health, Environment and Fire (SHEF) Regulations.
Experience and knowledge:
- Previous mechanical repair experience required
- Recognised vehicle maintenance qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Must hold a PCV licence or successfully obtain by end of probation period.